Shopify Free Trial: The Easiest Way to Start an eCommerce Store
If you’re taking eCommerce by storm, it’s hard to imagine you’re skipping Shopify.
To give you a kickstart, they are offering a 14-day free trial!
Setup your store and get to know the platform inside out before you decide to commit to a paid service!
Here’s what you can accomplish in 14 days:
- Add products and product details. Test and edit until what you see WOWs you!
- Organize your products in a collection
- Set up Shopify Payments
- Set up a third-party payment provider supported by Shopify
- Master the Settings page – configure taxes, shipping, and other sales channels
- Explore the Shopify Theme Store for ideas on beautifying your store
- Explore the Shopify App Store to find any apps to customize what your store can deliver
Here are the best perks for you:
- Zero coding skills required
- You can’t start selling before you have everything setup. So why pay for preparing the ground, when you can do it for free?
- If you decide Shopify is not the right platform, you simply don’t choose a plan at the end of your trial period. There will be no surprise charges, just your store being ‘frozen’
- If you decide to go pro, pick a plan and continue with your store – you won’t lose any of the work you’ve done
Sounds like a good deal to us!